Online Security Notice
FIMBank will not use email under any circumstance to request confidential information, such as personal information, passphrases related to your accounts or other information of a confidential nature. You will also never be asked to provide passwords over the phone by any representative of FIMBank.
Should you receive an email that appears to be fraudulent, please contact us here for further instructions and do not reply to the email.
You may visit the FIMBank website on www.fimbank.com. Please beware of other websites that are of a fraudulent nature and which have no relation to the FIMBank Group.
The only way to ensure that you are visiting the legitimate FIMBank website is by checking that the link shown in the address bar of your browser starts with http://www.fimbank.com/ - note the trailing / after com. Please contact us on this email address should you encounter other fraudulent websites purporting to be affiliated to FIMBank.
Additional Information for Customers
As a customer, you will only be needed to submit a passphrase when accessing your account using the FIMBank Secure Email web site. This web site is protected using the latest Extended Validation (EV) SSL technology, which provides a way of certifying that the web site genuinely belongs to FIMBank. EV SSL ensures that the address bar on the latest web browsers* will become green when you visit the FIMBank Secure Email site.
For your safety:
• You should never divulge your FIMBank Secure Email password to anyone
• You should never divulge other personal information by email or online
• You should only access the FIMBank Secure Email website from trusted computers where Internet access is secured using the latest web browsers* and protected by fully updated antivirus and firewall software
• You should only enter your username and password in the FIMBank Secure Email web site, after you have verified that the site is genuine using the green address bar and that the certificate owner displayed near the address bar is FIMBANK P.L.C. [MT].
Fraudulent sites are recognisable as they do not display a green address bar, their certificate owner will not be FIMBANK P.L.C. [MT] and they will not belong to the FIMBank web domain fimbank.com.
* The latest browsers supporting EV SSL are:
Internet Explorer 7 and later; Mozilla Firefox 2.0 with EV extensions; Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later